CANTON, MA ? Dunkin? Donuts announced yesterday the opening or planned opening of 10 new restaurants at 10 college campuses across the country.
The list of new locations includes colleges based in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southern United States:
- Emory University ? opened June 25
- Providence College ? opened August 20
- SUNY ? Old Westbury ? opened August 23
- Seton Hall University ? opened August 30
- University of Alabama Tuscaloosa ? opened September 1
- Middle Tennessee State University ? anticipated opening September 15
- University of Baltimore ? anticipated opening September 20
- Montclair State University ? anticipated opening October 15
- Virginia Tech ? anticipated opening October 15
- Liberty University ? anticipated opening October 15
The expansion is part of the Dunkin?s commitment to university audiences and comes with a variety of restaurant models, including full retail shops as well as kiosks.
"Universities turn to Dunkin' Donuts to provide a valuable amenity for the entire school community and an important incentive to attract students,? said Grant Benson, Vice President of Franchising at Dunkin' Brands. ?? [B]y adding Dunkin' Donuts, universities not only stand out by providing an affordable place where students can enjoy great-tasting food and beverages on campus, but also can distinguish themselves to current and prospective students who want to enjoy America's favorite coffee and maintain a familiar part of their daily lives as conveniently as possible."
Dunkin? Donuts? previously announced plans to double its U.S. restaurant count over the next 20 years. As part of that growth, it will open new restaurants in non-traditional locations, including universities, airports, hotels, sports stadiums and amusement parks.